Creative Spark is seeking a MID-FRONT END DEVELOPER to design, develop, and implement high-quality dynamic websites and internal/external web applications for Creative Spark and its clients. Candidate must live in Cape Town. This will be a contract project to start off with, with the opportunity for full time employment.
- Front end development on large projects, but also advising on platforms and frameworks, and latest development trends.
- Quality control and systems testing.
- Carry out W3C validation, accessibility and usability audits, tests, and debugging.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like ReactJS or Angular
- Demonstrable experience in developing on responsive web applications across different platforms: web, mobile, tablet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Experience in developing within an enterprise development
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Advanced oral and written communication skills; strong proofreading skills
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
THESE SKILLS WOULD BE GREAT:
- Accustomed to working on multiple projects simultaneously and delivery to a high standard.
- Absolute passion for the Internet, World Wide Web and Web Design / Development. Must be passionate about the technology industry.
- Self-taught developers have as much chance as someone with a degree – both must have a strong portfolio.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We don’t do ego.
We solve in the positive.
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.