Creative Spark launched a mobile application for the South African Government, commissioned by the Department of Communications. The mobile app build has been a groundbreaking project for the Government.
The project is part of a larger technological and digital drive to make key government information, contact details and services more easily accessible to South Africans and international citizens alike.
This application is free to use, and provides easy access to Government information, news and key contact details.
Key features of the app are included below:
- Browse all the the latest news, statements & speeches, events and documents
- Search for information about the Government and South Africa.
- Get in touch with the South African Government quickly and easily via email and social media
- Browse the services the government offers to residents, organisations and foreign nationals
- Search for contact details for national and provincial Government departments
- Listen to the latest government radio & news bulletins
The application is available for iPhone and Android smartphone devices, and is intended as an extension of South Africa Government Online – www.gov.za – the official online communication portal for the SA Government.
The app is intended to help improve and streamline channels of communication between the country’s citizens and the teams in charge of running our government services.